Here’s what you need:
- a short basin
- a small clay or plastic planter
- small rocks
- one large flat rock
- grass seed or moss
- some sticks
- Fill basin with a thin layer of soil.
- Place the small clay planter in the basin and pour soil around it.
- You may want to wet the soil so that you can pack it around the planter.
- Place small rocks in front of the “cave” planter and one large rock to represent the stone that was rolled away.
- Plant wheat grass seed, grass seed or find anything “green” out in the yard and place around the small planter.
- Take 6 small sticks and glue together to make 3 crosses.
- Place the 3 crosses in your basin.
- Open your Bible and read Luke 24.