- Paper (Cardstock works best but you can use any type)
- Crayons or Markers
- Glue Stick
- Hole Punch
- Yarn or ribbon
- Laminator and Laminator sheets
- Cut the paper into whatever size bookmark you like!
- Decorate as you see fit! You could put your favorite Bible verse on it or share an inspirational quote. (My niece drew on them and put different Bible verses on each one that she made.)
- When you are finished decorating, laminate your bookmarks.
- Use a hole punch to add a hole at the top. Tie yarn or ribbon at the top.
- Share your creations with friends and family!